Peace Through Arts, Culture, Color, Sound & Smell
Peace Through A.C.C.S.S. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit in the state of California established in 2019 to promote education and literacy around historical and global ideas of embodied relaxation and shared dignity.
Projects & Services
- Live improvised performances focused on embodied relations, color, sound, and smell
- Slowski’s Piano Hotline
- An empty pool in East LA that hosts performance residencies as well as music performances and film screenings
- Expand the philosophy book Breath, Space, Time to include ways to dialogue into the education system’s efforts for progressive learning
Peace Through A.C.C.S.S.
- We operate through the funding of art and culture grants.
- All donations are tax deductible and support performers, site build and maintenance, research, workshops, and equipment. Painting or drawing gift upon donation is available.
- Part of P.T.A.’s efforts is to be a collaborative and helping hand to the most relevant aid needed at the time and the community organizations that are leading those efforts.
- We always welcome coders, developers, performers, and practitioners of subjective, vivid, and progressive perspectives.
P.T.A. is operated by Los Angeles, CA-based artist, Priyanka Ram
Send Us a Message
Copyright priyanka ram – All rights reserved